Saturday, June 11, 2011

So yeah. No scroll button. Continuing from "wh"... which he is. A squirmer. Saturday or sunday brett kate and the little guy come over to moms and we visted for a while which was great. I got to hold the little guy which was great and I got to see some family friends in town moving C into an apartment downtown because she started an internship where? SECOND CITY! Awesome!
anyway... saw Hubi Skittels and the rest of the crew had some laughs had an emotional breakdown that I was hoping was gonna get overlooked but didn't and all in all had a great weekend last weekend. Next week ill be travelling again on the company's dime to watch the utter horror that my old teams and the other teams from Puerto Rico, California, and other great volleyball areas will put my guys team through. It'll be fun and scary. But hey the company is putting me up in the downtown hyatt for three nights.

Buck

1 comment:

  1. Guess you got a bit more than you bargained for on that visit. You rock my world son! Love you forever! Just got home and can't believe what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me one if you want